USDA loans offer 100% financing!
A USDA home loan is a zero down payment mortgage for eligible rural and suburban homebuyers. Eligibility is location and income based. USDA loans are issued through the USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan Program.
How it Works/Payments
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- 30-, 25-, 20- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates
- 5-year adjustable-rate mortgage available
- Credit scores as low as 620 may qualify (can go down to 550 in certain instances)
- Refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary residence)
- Loan amounts up to $453,100
- Derogatory credit waiting times:
- Foreclosure: 3 years
- Short sale/ Deed in lieu: 3 years
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: 3 years
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: 1 year of the payment period has elapsed
Got questions? Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!
Working with Green Haven Capital Inc.
- We put YOU first.
- Green Haven Capital Inc. offers some of the most competitive rates and lowest fees in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we can close USDA loans in 30 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. Green Haven Capital Inc. will find you the loan that is right for you!!!
**Green Haven Capital Inc. is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.