A Sacramento FHA home loan provides a government-insured loan with flexible loan options. Less strict credit requirements and qualifications make this loan the easiest loan for buying a home or refinancing. Save money with an easy and fast FHA loan, qualifying is simple!
How A Sacramento FHA Home Loan Works – Payments
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- 30-, 25-, 20- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates
- 5-year adjustable-rate mortgage available
- Credit scores as low as 500 may qualify
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary residence)
- More lenient underwriting than conventional loans
- Debt to income ratios over 50% are allowed
- Derogatory credit waiting times:
- Foreclosure: 3 years
- Short sale/ Deed in lieu: 3 years
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: 2 years
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: 1 year of the payment period has elapsed
Got questions? Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!
Working with Green Haven Capital Inc.
- We put YOU first.
- Green Haven Capital Inc. offers some of the most competitive rates and lowest fees in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we can close in 15 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. Green Haven Capital Inc. will find you the loan that is right for you!!!
**Green Haven Capital Inc. is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.